Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Monday


Yep another Monday has come and almost gone.  This weekend I spent in Bama visiting the parents.   Well actually to spend some time with my grandmother before she has hip replacement surgery tomorrow.  She is 82 and two weeks ago during pre-op tests they found a annerism (sp) so I am more worried than I was before that. 


This is Nanny at her 80th birthday party.  The little girl with her is the only great-grandchild.  Isn't she a doll.

I got home yesterday afternoon and napped.  But I managed to get a bunch accomplished today. Or at least I thought I had until I realized it is 8.  I hit the gym when I left work only to find out that when I packed my gym bag last I didn't put anything but a sports bra in the bag.  ugh!  So I hit Wal-mart earlier than planned fro some one stop shopping.  I got home and have unloaded the dishwasher, run a cleaning cylce through it, paid bills, made out a deposit for the alum group, and played with Belle.  Oh and I did fill out my census form.
I need to get more done but I think I am going to curl up with a book or magazine.  Really probably should be a magazine because they are piling up.  The rest of the week will be crazy getting ready to go out of town.  This weekend is the girls weekend in Natchez and I can't wait.  Promise to post some pics when I get back of the trip.

No comments :

Post a Comment