Saturday, October 2, 2010

30 days to know Day 28



Day 28 is a picture of myself from last year and who I have changed. 




The superficial is I am skinner.  Maybe not a whole lot but I am. 
I have learned about myself that I am a strong person.  In the last 1 1/2 years work has thrown me for a lot of loops.  We have had 3 rounds of lay-offs on top of the buyout.  I survived them all because I am a hard worker or at least that is what I am telling myself.   
I have learned I need to not worry about the cost so much and just enjoy the experience.   In years past when the opportunity for a girls weekend came up I would have said no knowing that I already was taking a vacation and spending that money this year.  I had such a great time in Natchez with my friends and enjoyed getting to know one of the people better and now count her as a friend too. 
I have learned it won't kill me to try new recipes.  And I am so thankful that I have enjoyed all the ones I tried. Okay I found one only okay.  I can't wait to try more before the year is out. 

1 comment :

  1. Hey girl! Love your profile pic of the colonel. He was out mascot when i was in highschool because we were called the Rebels! Just found your blog and following now! hope you have a fabulous day and come visit if you can. I have a great giveaway from Southern Proper going on!

    XOXO Jessica
    www.kitchenbelleicious.com

    ReplyDelete