Monday, October 18, 2010

Workouts

I finally decided which workout plan to start today.  I decided to go with Fitness magazines Reach Your Goal Trim from Tush to Toe.  It is a four week plan so we shall see what difference there is when I am done. They had two options to choose from the other was one for abs so I might do that one next. 
As for tonight I hit the gym for 35 minutes on the treadmill and used the random function.  I also came home and did 10 minutes of ab work.  Tomorrow night I will start the toning exercises which are done 3 nights a week.  One night this week the cardio will be some yard work that I found ways to put off yet again this weekend. I am excited this will be the last time for a bit.

2 comments :

  1. Good for you! That's great! I am the biggest slacker about exercise :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It is really good that you are mixing it up and doing different things with the cardio and core work. That will get better results. Don't forget to stretch!

    Thank you for stopping by Yoga Gal this weekend and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete