Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tag your It

There is a game floating around the blog world.  I got tagged by Lauren at On a Lighter Note and Julie at .The Smitten Mintons




The Rules

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
and then create 11 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


11 Facts

1.  I started playing the flute when I was 10.  I have not picked it up much lately though.
2.  I am a Christmas baby
3.  I am allergic to mushrooms.
4.  I am thinking about going back to school within the next year.
5. I am attending my first Mardi Gras this year.
6.  I have a slight addiction to magazines.
7.  I broke down and bought Erin Condren planner and got it in Friday.
8.  I love sweaters.
9.  I love my Jeep Liberty
10.  My favorite food is fried okra
11.  I hate the color yellow.


Lauren's Questions

1. If you got to choose your name what would it be?
I am not sure.  I like the name I go by but don't care for my first name.  

2. Who is your favorite (clothing) designer
I love clothes from Loft

3. What is your biggest "what if" moment?
Oh this is hard.  I don't know what is my biggest I have had quite a few through the years.  

4. What is your go-to method for relieving stress
A long hot shower

5. If you could have any occupation what would it be?
A Veterinarian

6. What's your favorite way to kill time?
Napping

7. If you could only watch ONE tv show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Golden Girls

8. Do you have a signature hairstyle or a "go-to" look? What is it?
I love wearing a pony tail

9. How do you spend most weekends (when you have nothing specific planned)?
Napping, reading, cross-stitching

10.  Wal-Mart or Target?
Target

11. What do you call a carbonated beverage? (i.e. pop, soda, a drink, coke)
Coke


Julie's Questions


1. What's your favorite TV show?
Heart of Dixie, The Big Bang Theory and Grey's

2. Who would play you in a movie?
Reese Witherspoon (yeah I could dream of that)

3. If you could pay someone to do one service for you for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Clean the toilets

4. What's your favorite store to shop at?
Loft and Target

5. What's your most embarrassing moment? (sorry! :)
I can't think of one.  I am good about putting all those out of my mind.  

6. If you could only have one gadget, what would it be? (iPhone, computer, etc.)
IPhone

7. What's your dream job?
At this point in my life I should know but all I really want these days is to work closer to home.

8. What's the best thing that happened to you in 2011?
A tie between visiting friends in New Orleans and hearing H say Aunt Ruthie the first time (though that didn't last long before it became my Ruthie)

9. Who was your first crush?
INR I don't remember but celeb it was Donnie Wahlberg

10. What's your guiltiest pleasure?
Naps (quit laughing S)

11. If you could date one Hollywood hunk, who would it be?
Josh Lucas

My Questions
1)  what is your favorite book?
2)  What is your favorite Disney movie?
3)  What is your biggest fear?
4)  What Sex and the City character are you most alike?
5)  What is your favorite season?
6)  What did you dream of becoming as a kid?
7)  What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
8)  What is your favorite magazine?
9)  What is your favorite past time?
10)  What is your favorite TV show?
11)  What is your biggest pet peeve?


I am tagging

Katie at Team Skelley
Kerri at Oh Mann!
Susan at Simply Busy 



2 comments :

  1. Well that's awesome news! I'm glad you're thinking about going back to school. How exciting! What do you want to study?

    Love this Blogger Questionnaire - I'll have mine up on Saturday! Thanks Ruth :) Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't missing much with mushrooms. Yuck ;-).

    I will have my post up this week!

    ReplyDelete