Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Take Two

I decided to try to grow a few strawberry plants again this year, you can read about last year here.  They didn't turn out so well so I decided to give it another try this year.  So last week I hit Lowe's for a few plants and a hanging planter.    I didn't get a chance to plant them until Sunday afternoon.



Getting ready to plant.




I put three plants in the hanging basket.


I couldn't get a good picture of the hanging basket.  

I hope I get a few this year.





2 comments :

  1. Keep us posted! Every time I try to plant strawberries, the squirrels eat them. Sad!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. O look at these jellybeans...have you been into the bag? HaHa Looks delish
    Let me know how these turn out and what you did. I made Pioneers Woman Strawberry jam and it was so easy and good the kids loved helping and I thought then that I need to grow our own for next years canning so keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete