Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Goals

I hit all my goals for March.  It feels so good to have done that especially since I was out of town for a week on business.  Honestly I was pretty sure I wouldn't hit my goals because of that trip.  Now to just order the print I have been wanting.  I also started cleaning up my diet.  I have an out of control sweet tooth and started to limit myself to something sweet once a day instead of after lunch and dinner.  The payoff of all the hard work on both workouts and my diet is my pants have started getting looser.  They are not loose enough yet to go down a size but I will take it.


April Goals

** 3 cardio workouts a week.

** 2 strength workouts a week.

** 2 morning workouts a week.  

**  1 thing for myself a week.  

**  Study 3 hours a week at home.



If I hit all of my goals I get a new book.  

3 comments :

  1. That would have to be a great book to motivate me! Good luck, and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! I love that you're adding a little something in for yourself each week. So necessary and you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete