Saturday, April 12, 2014

Natchez

Two weeks ago I met Christina in Natchez for a girls weekend.  We had been talking about meeting up for a couple of months and tried first for a trip to Nashville but sadly that didn't work out.  Christina found a great girlfriends deal at the Natchez Grand Hotel for a two nights stay.  Spring is the perfect time to go because of the Spring Pilgrimage.  



Longwood is always beautiful.  


We did the afternoon tour after eating lunch at Fat Mama's.  It was nice to see a house I had not seen before.  


We saw this statue while walking around Saturday afternoon.


I was tempted to buy the Bourbon taffy in one of the shops.  


I couldn't resist getting a picture taken with the Scarlet O'Hara cut out. I think Christina thought I was crazy.  

It was a great two days to spend together and get to know each other better.  We never thought to get a single picture together though.







2 comments :

  1. What a great weekend you had! I've never been to Natchez. It's on my list of things I must get to soon!

    ReplyDelete